Basket: 0 - Total Inc Tax:*$ 0.00 - View Basket
1. How do I purchase a course?
On the course page, click 'enrol/buy now' then 'Checkout'. Just enter your details in the boxes, tick the terms & conditions box then click 'order now' at the bottom of the page. You can select PayPal or many bank cards as a method of payment on the following page.
2. Do you offer a monthly membership system?
Our courses come from many different providers so at the moment we do not offer a membership system.
3. Is there a way to download all the videos so I can view them when I'm not on the internet?
The course videos are available through streaming as written on the course page so that you can view the course anywhere at any time, as long as you have an internet access. Some courses come with bonus files such as notes, presets and samples that are downloadable.
4. I am not sure if my internet connection is fast enough for me to watch the videos; what can I do?
If you are able to watch the free excerpt from the course page, you should be able to watch the whole course with no problem. All the videos on the website are at a maximum rate of 4MB/minute, mostly ranging around 2-3MB/minute.
5. Is there a time limit to watch the videos?
There is currently no time limit set, so you will keep access to the course for as long as you like.
6. I can't seem to be able to watch the videos in full screen, what can I do?
In the player, click on full screen on the bottom right corner, then click on the box on the left of it. You can choose what format works best for your screen.
7. I've just purchased a course - how do I access it?
Once you're logged in, click on 'My Account'; just click on the course title to access all the videos.
8. It says the course comes with bonus files - where are they?
The bonus files are located on the same page as the videos in your account, just above the list of modules, where it says 'Downloads for this course'. Click on the box(es) and all the extra files will begin downloading.
9. I'm getting an error message when I try to watch the videos - can you help?
Here are a few tips that should help you watch the videos properly:
Make sure your computer and your internet browser are up to date.
Make sure Flash is up to date (go here for that).
Try watching the videos in another internet browser, e.g. Firefox.
Set your firewall level to low to unblock the ports and allow the videos to play correctly.
10. I've got a question regarding the course content, who do I speak to?
The best is to head to the Producertech forum; your question is probably already answered there! We encourage all course providers to regularly visit the forum to answer questions; other students are here to help as well.
If you can't get an answer, use our Contact form.
11. Is there are money back guarantee if I buy the online course and then find it unsuitable for my needs?
The course page contains all the information and previewing options you need to get a good idea of the course content and delivery. If you read the module content and view the free videos you will be able to work out if the course is suitable for you.