Basket: 0 - Total Inc Tax:*$ 0.00 - View Basket
The first mini-course is taken from the first section of the complete Texas Blues Guitar course. Very little chord knowledge is needed for this course, which is aimed at those who wish to learn improvisational techniques and would like to take their playing to the next level.
In this mini-course you will learn everything you need to know about what is considered the 3 most essential scales to playing Texas Blues Guitar and lead guitar.
You'll even learn how to switch from the Minor Pentatonic Scale to the Major Pentatonic Scale on the fly! Each scale is described in detail so you can know what you're playing.
Here's what's included:
* 3 Comprehensive videos that will cover the Major and Minor Pentatonic scales, the Blues scale, and the Practice Methods to help you learn them fast.
* Audio examples to aid you so that you'll know if what you're playing sounds right or not.
* Detailed Ebook corresponding to the videos and audio examples to tie everything together for the ultimate learning experience!
* In-depth audio exercises on how to practice each scale the right way! ($12 value)
* 'Tips, Tricks, & Techniques' video
* Progress Tracker
Sign up to watch the free modules below.
|Contains||Videos, mp3s, ebook|
|Level||Beginners - Intermediate|
|Provider||Texas Blues Guitar|
No of items: 0
Your basket is empty